ROD HOLDER MOUNT-KIT (Tilting & 360degrees of Head-rotation.)
Introduction: IS THE STRONGEST TILT MOUNT AVAILABLE!
- Specifically Designed by ‘SOS’ for exclusive use with all of our ‘Caddy’ Filet & Drinks Table models and also suits many other Filet tables with an industry Standard bolt pattern mounting.
- The strong ‘Clam-Shell’ clamping action design with its re-positional tightening Handle makes for a more secure and safer clamping of Filet and Drinks tables, Grills and other potentially mountable fishing accessories direct or via Plates.
- The very unique 360 degrees rotational ‘clam-shell’ clamping ball head design permits a mounted table or accessory to be fully rotated/repositioned without removing the Arm from a Rod Holder. Large mounting Pad for more strength, table and accessory support.
- It suits Vertical & 15 degree Small & Large diameter Rod Holders. (Some 30 degree instances).
- The Lower Stainless-Steel tube folds flat for easy Table ‘Caddy’ transportation & storage.
- If used in conjunction with our Table Stabilizer kit #TS-KIT they together make for a more stable mounting of larger Tables in Rod Holders on Gunnels.
Large heavily loaded Tables do require the use of Rod Holder Backing plates and Stabilizers!
- Stainless-Steel & Aluminum Hard-coat Anodized Construction.
- 360 Degree Rotational Ball Head and easy re-positional handle Clamping Design.
- Large 4.50” x 2.50” Mounting Plate. (Please see .pdf for typical Table clearance info.)
- Standard Dual x4 Bolt Pattern of 2.75” x 1.25” for ¼” through bolting and a 1-1/4” square x ¼-20 blind threaded pattern. (Same bolt patterns as the Magma arm.)
- 1-1/2” Diameter Stainless-Steel Tube with 2- cross pairs of ¼” end Rod-Holder notches.
- Currently Includes x1 Pair of Black rubber slide-on tight fitting tube spacers of 1.625”dia. OD and also an additional pair with a 1.720” diameter OD to take up the ‘excessive play’ in most small and larger Rod-Holders. (Note: Unfortunately, there are No standards when it comes to Rod Holder manufacturers Sleeve ID sizing, however our spacers somewhat help out with keeping clearances to a minimum).
- Assembled and tested in Florida. USA.
- buy the #T360RHM Direct from the Terra-Mar Caddy Company.
NOT Currently available in any Fishing Stores!
Contact 'SOS' for Dealer Qty Pricing and availabilty!
IN STOCK Only $71.90
+ applic. Florida sales tax.
+ s/h Florida $8.50
Suggested Retail $98.00